The Ama Drainer SE/NE (C Variants) pump range are 1¼" submersible effluent pumps which are suitable clear effluent containing solids of up to 10mm and aggressive water.
Fully floodable, vertical, close-coupled single-stage submersible motor pumps, IP 68, with or without level control, for a maximum immersion depth of 2m.
- Automatic drainage of sumps, pits, yards and basements subject to a flooding risk
- The lowering of surface water levels
- Drainage of underground passages
- Water removal from rivers and reservoirs
- Can be used for seawater and water containing salt
All Ama-Drainer pumps come with an integrated non-return valve and10m of cable.
- Solid handling of up to 10mm
- Flow rate of 2.8 litres/second
- Static head of up to 6m
- 1¼ discharge
- 0.43kW rating
- Single phase - 230V
- Integral non return valve
- Can be used with or without internal float