Why Graf Carat Eco-Plus Complete Package 2700L
The new tank generation of Carat rainwater underground tanks has been specially developed for rainwater harvesting. Easy to transport due to low weight and encircling H profile.
Logistical advantages of the Carat S tank
The Carat S tank consists of two half shells which can be piled on top of each other, allowing multiple tanks to be stacked on a single pallet for shipping. For example, it is possible to stack five 6,500 ltr Carat S tanks, or nine 2,700 ltr Carat S tanks on a single pallet. This allows a standard 40 ft. shipping container to house a total tank volume of up to 130,000 ltrs! The tanks unique stacking feature reduces transport costs and environmental impact from vehicle emissions, whilst allowing shipments to any destination in the world.
Easy and safe assembly
- The patented quick connection allows the Carat S tank to be assembled without screws in only few minutes. Disassembly is possible at any time.
- The first-class EPDM material used in the profile sealings (illustrated in yellow), has been laboratory tested. It lasts more than 25 years.
- The centering bolt assures the accurate and easy assembly of the two half shells preventing any leaks
- Highest stability and unique fitting accuracy thanks to new production processes
- Consistent quality due to constant production monitoring
- Suitable for vehicle loading (when combined with the Telescopic cast iron cover)
- Groundwater-stable up to the middle of the tank thanks to the extremely stable construction
- Investment security thanks to 10-year warranty — compare it!
- Can be expanded as often as required
- "USA Patent 7854338"
- Global innovation – the new generation of the Carat rainwater underground tanks has been specially developed for rainwater harvesting
- The Carat tank can be individually tailored to your needs as a garden or house tank using the modular system
- For frost-proof installation in the ground
Carat S Eco-Plus package
Economic package solution
Patented filter technology and inhouse pump system with automatic switch-over to mains water supply
Easy to assemble due to modular components
Float switch controlled
Low visual impact
1 Carat S/Carat XL underground tank
2 Maxi telescopic dome shaft for pedestrian loading with an adjustable PP lid 750mm – 1,050mm (29.5 – 3' 5")
3 Filter package 3 consists of:
Internal Optimax-Pro filter/XL internal (self-cleaning)
Inflow stilling system for controlling the water inflow
Overflow siphon with rodent guard function
Spannfix pipe connection sleeve
4 Eco-Plus technical package consists of:
Drinking water feed console (page 70)
Floating suction fitting with fine filter and hose
DN 100 (4") wall duct
Labelling setPE suction pipe 25mm (1"), length 12m (39'4")