The Calpeda MP range are multi-stage submersible pumps constructed of tough chrome-nickel stainless steel motor casing with noryl pump end parts.
These pumps have more than one impeller, and are great for applications that require a higher pressure or head.
The Calpeda MP pumps are supplied with a 32mm outlet.
They are suitable for many applications:
- Clean water containing solids of up to 2mm grain size
- Draining rooms or emptying tanks
- Extraction of water from ponds, pits and streams
- Rainwater collection
- Irrigation purposes
For outdoor use a power supply cable of at least 10 m should be used in accordance with: EN 60 335-2-41.
Liquid temperature up to 35°C.
Maximum immersion depth: 5m
Minimum water level with float 100 mm
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n 2900 rpm). MPM:single-phase 230 V,with float switch and thermal protector.
- Incorporated capacitor.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP X8 (for continuous immersion)
- Double impregnation humidity-proof dry winding.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1;EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
The Calpeda MP submersible multi-stage pumps benefit from a double shaft seal with oil chamber. This separates the motor from the water and provides further protection against accidental operation when dry.
Calpeda MPM Range - Single Phase - ¼”
Single Phase Motor
240 / 1 / 50