The Calpeda MP range are multi-stage submersible pumps constructed of tough chrome-nickel stainless steel motor casing with noryl pump end parts.
These pumps have more than one impeller, and are great for applications that require a higher pressure or head.
The Calpeda MP pumps are supplied with a 32mm outlet.
They are suitable for many applications:
- Clean water containing solids of up to 2 mm grain size
- Draining rooms or emptying tanks
- Extraction of water from ponds, pits and streams
- Rainwater collection
- Irrigation purposes
For outdoor use a power supply cable of at least 10 m should be used in accordance with: EN 60 335-2-41.
Liquid temperature up to 35°C
Maximum immersion depth: 5m
Minimum water level with float 100mm
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n 2900 rpm).MP: three-phase 230 V ±10%;three-phase 400 V ±10%;MPM:single-phase 230 V,with float switch and thermal protector
- Incorporated capacitor
- Insulation class F
- Protection IP X8 (for continuous immersion)
- Double impregnation humidity-proof dry winding
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1;EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41
The Calpeda MP submersible multi-stage pumps benefit from a double shaft seal with oil chamber. This separates the motor from the water and provides further protection against accidental operation when dry.
Calpeda MP Range - 3 Phase - ¼”
Three Phase Motor
400 / 3 / 50