Self priming booster set
- easy to install and plug and play
- equipped with a built in frequency converter
- a pressure sensor on the discharge side
- a built in pressure vessel in the pump casing
- a non return valve on the suction side
- IE4 motor efficiency class
- built in frequency converter
- constant pressure
- built in pressure vessel
- high efficiency asynchronous motor
- motor power control
- no hydraulic losses due to measuring devices
- voltage and current control
- monitoring of the maximum starting current
- dry-run protection
- self priming detect
- presence of air in the pump casing detection
- small leakages detect
- starts per hour control
- pump blockage control
- power supply control
Metatank is a great new concept in domestic water supply. Based around the Meta range of super efficient multistage, self priming pumps, the packaged 360 ltr pump and tank set raises the bar in constant pressure, variable speed pumping.
The tank is fully compliant with potable water, being fully insulated, type AG category 3.
The sets are delivered fully assembled and tested saving on valuable site installation time and are fully wired to a switched fused spur, so just three onsite connections are required, water in to the 3/4” ball/float valve, water out from the 1” isolating valve to the system and a single phase power connection to the pre-installed spur.
We pre-program the sets to the pump characteristics but re-programming is easy and fast.
These very competitively priced sets save time, money and energy, they are compact, completely serviceable and feature a 2 year guarantee.