The Calpeda GXC and GXV models are submersible sewage pumps fitted with double passage, or vortex impellers, which makes them perfect for both dirty water and wastewater pumping applications.
Both types are constructed from chrome-nickel stainless steel.
Supplied with a 38mm threaded outlet.
- Clean and dirty water which may also contain solids up to 35mm grain size
- The GXV free-flow impeller construction is perfect for liquids with a high solid content or with filamentous particles
- This construction (with smooth surfaces in rolled-stainless steel and easy access for cleaning) is also suitable for certain uses in the food industry
- Liquid temperature up to 35 °C
- Minimum immersion depth: 250mm
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor)
The Calpeda GXC and GXV submersible sewage pumps have a double shaft seal with oil chamber which separates the motor from the water, and provides further protection against accidental operation when dry.
Calpeda GXC & GXV Pump - Auto Pump - Single Phase - 1½”
|Single Phase Motor
240 / 1 / 50