The Calpeda GQSM 50 is a range of submersible pumps that contain a free flow vortex impeller.
The GQS models have a double mechanical shaft seal with an interposed oil chamber which helps to protect against dry-running.
The GQS Range have been designed to pump waste water, dirty water with solids up to a grain size of 50mm and for liquids which are compatible with pump stations for domestic and industrial sites.
As well as this, GQS pumps can also be used to drain rooms, emptying tanks and for the extraction of water from ponds, streams and pits for the application of rainwater collection.
- Single-impeller submersible pumps
- Free-flow (vortex) impeller
- Vertical threaded delivery port (G 2”)
- Double mechanical shaft seal with interposed oil chamber, to protect against dry-running
- Domestic or industrial waste water, dirty water with solids up to 50 mm grain size
- Liquids which are compatible with the pump materials.
- Draining rooms or emptying tanks
- Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits
- Rainwater collection
Calpeda GQSM 50 - Auto Pumps - Single Phase - 2"
Single Phase Motor