Why Choose a Tricel Sewage Treatment Plant?
Tricel was first established in 1973 and now employ’s nearly 400 people worldwide! Their product range is varied and includes:
- Water Storage
- Sewage Treatment
- Meter Boxes
- Road Safety
- Custom Moulding
- Composite Materials
Tricel is a global provider of high-performance solutions for the Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries.
Their company ethos “Generations of Innovation” is built around three interlinking themes:
These themes have been developed over the last 40 years.
Tricel has manufacturing sites located all around Europe and within the United Kingdom, including Gloucester, Newry and Leeds.
Tricel develop, manufacture, sell and distribute an extensive range of innovative and solution-based products.
As a global based award-winning engineering company, they provide specialist services to customers and industries in over 50 countries worldwide!
Their proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes have long fuelled Tricel’s sustainability, competitiveness, and growth.
Why choose Tricel Novo Sewage Treatment Plants?
The Tricel Novo sewage treatment plant is a submerged aeration system that is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. Tricel offers a range of wastewater treatment systems ranging from 1 to 50 person.
- SMC Compression moulded tanks – SMC is one of the strongest reinforced glass products available
- Ceramic diffuser – Will last twice as long as the competitors rubber equivalent
- No moving parts – More reliable running along with minimal maintenance
- Shallow invert – Lower installation time and costs
- Factory fitted alarms on all systems
- An integrated pumped outlet is available on all units
Tricel Novo sewage treatment plants come with a 20-year structural guarantee and a 3-year mechanical guarantee. They meet all European Standards (EN12566-3) and have been awarded the CE Mark.
Why choose Tricel Vento Septic Tanks?
The Tricel Vento septic tanks have high strength and durability. It also has a super low giving the added benefit for installations as it requires a smaller excavation. This, combined with its lightweight feature, ensures ease of installation that makes it the ideal choice for all septic tank applications. The Tricel Vento positions itself as a reliable wastewater treatment solution as an effective treatment alternative to sewage treatment plants.
- Range– Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings
- Efficiency– Treating wastewater to EN12566-1
- Easily transported– Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on site especially in space limited applications
- Price– Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation. It’s also a cost effective and long-term solution
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and is EU Certified to EN12566-1
- Low Profile– Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden
- Warranty – Tricel Vento septic tanks come with a 10-year warranty from the date of purchase
Why choose Tricel Pumping Stations?
Packaged Pump Chambers are used to pump fluids from one place to another where gravity drainage cannot be used. They have been designed to ensure an easy and trouble-free installation and are manufactured in high-grade HDPE.
Tricel offer a range of single and twin pump chambers ranging from 300L to 1,700L.
- Simple, reliable solution
- Easy to install. Simple control panel
- Low maintenance & high longevity. No mechanical moving parts
- Lightweight, made of HDPE
- Suitable for raw sewage and final effluent
- Single and twin pump options available
- Non-return valves included
- Flexible invert levels. Inlet to be drilled to suit site conditions.
Call MRS Wastewater today on 0333 335 5137 or order online